When I take myself
I take myself too serious
So when i leave myself
I leave myself delirious
Up all night planning the future
makes about as much sense
As setting up camp in the desert
without water or tents
Symmetry in life and patterns in the sky
bring my standards much too high
Random's really not all that bad
When you throw out the question "why?"
So when I take myself
I take myself too serious
So when i leave myself
I leave myself delirious
When I worry and my self esteem gets low
You're always there to inflate it
When my ego get's too big for my noggin
You're always there to deflate it
So when you're down again about the changes going on
And all the overwhelming emotion building up inside
Take comfort in me baby, I'm here for whatever you want
It's never about this silly thing called foolish pride
So when I take myself
I take myself too serious
So when you leave myself
You leave myself delirious
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment